Fonteva (fonteva.com) is a dynamic, fast-growing software development company headquartered in Arlington, VA. We are the number one cloud computing software company offering solutions for non-profits, associations, charitable organizations, and professional societies, to manage their members, fundraising, outreach efforts, events, eCommerce, accounting, chapters and communities.
We build our products on the Salesforce.com (Force.com) platform.
We are looking to hire a Quality Assurance Engineer who will:
• Participate in efforts to analyze, specify, and design testing for components in Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)
• Develop efficient and accurate test plans and scripts
• Execute Functional Tests using industry standard tools
• Analyze results and provide recommendations for improvements
• Work with different technical teams such as Development, Operations & Architecture to discuss test results (both functional and performance) and troubleshoot issues
• Represent the Testing Team in meetings with Business Owners, Tech Managers and other Stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have:
• 1-3 years of related experience in manual testing
• Hands-on experience with Desk and/or similar tools
• Knowledge of XML, JAVA and SOAP or related languages
• A high degree of skill in troubleshooting, characterizing and describing software defects
Preferred but not required:
• Functional testing of CRM applications such as Salesforce.com
• Development/programming background is a strong plus
• Knowledge of SOA approach, SCRUM approach/methodologies highly desired
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to learn new information quickly
• Strong capabilities performing independently and as part of a cross-functional team in a fast-paced environment
• The ability to manage and prioritize own workload effectively
• Excellent communication and client-facing skills.
We offer an excellent collaborative work environment, a casual company culture that fosters creativity, generous benefits and stock options, and tremendous opportunity for growth.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume with cover letter.